Update on Keeping Alki Safe This Summer: Noise and Reckless Driving.
- Seattle Police Department Update on Current Alki Enforcement Plans
- Seattle Police Department Micr0-Community Policing Plans
The next meeting of the Alki Community Council will be on Thursday, May 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm.
- Update on Alki Enforcement Plans b Lt. Ron Smith, SW Precinct, Seattle Police Department
- Pedestrian Improvements in Conjunction with Bike Lane and Safety Improvements to Southwest Admiral Way
- Upcoming Alki Applications to Seattle Department of Transportation funds
- Understanding Today’s Factors of Growth–Kerry Wade, Seattle Department of Neighborhoods.
- Report from New City Council Member Lisa Herbold.
NOTICE TIME CHANGE
The meeting will start at 6:30 p.m., 30 minutes earlier than usual, to allow members to attend the West Seattle Design Review board meeting at 8:00 p.m. at the West Seattle Senior Center.
From the November 19, 2015 meeting:
• Report from Southwest precinct of Seattle Police Department
• Update on Perch project, 100-unit apartment planned for 1250 Alki Ave SW
• Concerns over use of Alki Beach for volleyball
• Better integration of Water Taxi bus with King County Metro bus system
• Reelection of ACC officers and board, there being no other nominations